Configuring PPTP connection on Windows
For this tutorial, first you will have to get information about your Myip service. You will need IP address of your OpenVPN service and to have your Myip user login information. Instruction on how to get your service information, please follow “Host information” tutorial.
- Go to Network and Sharing Center.
- Set up a new network connection.
- Connect to a Workplace.
- Create a new connection.
- Use my Internet connection(VPN).
- Enter information about your PPTP service.
Internet address = IP
Destination Name = Is a description name. Chose as you wish.
Check Don’t Connect now as we will perform connection the way you will usually be doing it.
- On the next page, enter your Myip login
information, then click Create.
- To Establish VPN connection left-click on network icon in a Taskbar. There you should see your PPTP
VPN connection setup. Click connect and wait for icon to say