Setting up PPTP on iPhone
For this tutorial, first you will have to get information about your Myip service. You will need IP address of your OpenVPN service and to have your Myip user login information. Instruction on how to get your service information, please follow “Host information” tutorial.
- Go to Settings => General => VPN.
- Add VPN Configuration…
- Select PPTP Type.
- Enter Description : this can be anything.
- Enter Server: ip address of your PPTP service
- Account : is your Myip username Save
- Select your Myip PPTP to make it Default and VPN
- To establish PPTP connection go back to Settings. Then toggle VPN latch to establish connection.
- You will be prompted to enter your Myip Username. After you enter your password click OK to connect. When connection is established, you should see a VPN icon at the top bar.