Windows OpenVPN installation and configuration
- Log in to myip.io.
- Go to Client Area page.
- Select Services from Client interface.
- Click View Details for your OpenVPN service.
- Download OpenVPN by clicking on OpenVPN Connect for
Windows link in downloads table.
- After download is complete. Run OpenVPN installation file.
- Run OpenVPN.
- Now you should see OpenVPN icon on your TaksBar. Click on it and you should see a menu. To
initiate VPN Connection click on Connect
- Window will pop up asking you to enter your login information. Use your Myip.io log-in email and
password, then connect.
Once connection is established, you should get a pop up notifying you about successful connection.
- To disconnect, find OpenVPN icon in a TaskBar. Click on OpenVPN icon, then Disconnect.