Configuring SSH Connection on Mac OS
For this tutorial, first you will have to get information about your Myip service. You will need IP address of your OpenVPN service and to have your Myip user login information. Instruction on how to get your service information, please follow “Host information” tutorial.
- First you need to run Terminal and then minimize
- Then in top menu go to Shell and then
New Remote Connection.
- In New Remote Connection select Secure SSH Shell, then click on + to add server’s IP
- To establish connection enter your MyIP username, and click
- Now you should see new Command Shell window opened, prompting you to enter your password. Enter your MyIP
password, and then Enter.
- To terminate connection type in
logout and then Enter.