Mac-OS OpenVPN installation and configuration
- Log in to myip.io.
- Go to Client Area page.
- Select Services from Client interface.
- Click View Details for your OpenVPN service.
- Download OpenVPN by clicking on OpenVPN Connect for Mac OS link in downloads
- After download is complete, install the application.
- Once installation is complete you should see a OpenVPN icon at the top menu bar.To establish connection,
click on the OpenVPN icon and select Connect To
- 8) Then you should see a Pop-up window asking for login information. For username: Enter your MyIP.io
username(EX: email@example.com). For password: Enter you MyIP.io accounts
Assuming you entered correct login information, after a moment you should see a notification that connection was successfully established.
- To terminate VPN connection, click on OpenVPN icon again, and click on disconnect.